Just the Facts
- On July 28, 2020, the Manatee County Board of County Commissioners voted to place the “Water Quality, Fish and Wildlife Habitat Preservation and Parks” funding measure on the ballot.
- In November, all Manatee County voters will have an opportunity to vote "FOR" clean water and parks on the November 3, 2020 general election ballot.
- The measure would provide dedicated county funding for water quality protection, natural areas preservation and parks in Manatee County
Call to Action
- Help your friends and neighbors understand the facts and urge them to vote "FOR" this referendum in November.
- Thank your Manatee County commissioners for letting the people vote and decide!
- Learn more and get involved at www.voteforwaterandland.org
WATER QUALITY PROTECTION, FISH AND WILDLIFE HABITAT PRESERVATION, AND PARK AD VALOREM TAX AND BONDS
To finance the acquisition, improvement, and management of land to protect drinking water sources and water quality, preserve fish and wildlife habitat, prevent stormwater runoff pollution, and provide parks, shall Manatee County levy an additional 0.15 mill ad valorem tax and issue general obligation bonds in a total principal amount not exceeding $50,000,000, maturing within 20 years, bearing interest not exceeding the legal rate, payable from such ad valorem taxes, with annual public audits?
FOR BONDS ___
AGAINST BONDS ___