Tarpon Point Landing
Park Rules & Registration
- Enter registration information and carefully read the camping rules.
- Submit your camping permit information via email by clicking the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page.
- Print your completed camping permit.
- Sign and take completed camping permit with you, along with valid photo identification, while camping.
- Paddle Craft Access Only
- No Land-Based Access
- Follow Leave No Trace Principles
- Campers Must Obtain a Permit
- Recreation in Designated Areas Only
- Campers must have a portable toilet and remove all human waste upon departure.
- Groups are limited to two tents and 10 people. Only one party may camp at the property at one time.
- Duration of stay cannot exceed 14 days.
- Permittee is responsible for everyone in their party.
- Permittee must possess photo identification and a valid, signed camping permit while camping.
- Fires are permitted only within the on-site fire ring or within portable grills.
- Do not put glass or debris in fires.
- Alteration or Destruction of Plants, Animals or Property
- Excessive Noise
- Glass Containers
Please follow these rules. This property is privately owned, and the camping program will be discontinued should visitors disrespect the property.